How to open a live trading account with InstaTrade?
A live account opened by a trader in a brokerage company requires a deposit for trading in financial markets. Opening a trading account entails depositing of funds that will be used for buying and selling assets in financial market.
The trading account registration only takes a few minutes and allows you to conduct trading operations in financial markets.
This is what you need to do in order to open an account:
- Accept the terms of the Public Offer Agreement. This agreement does not have to be signed in order to be binding; it is as legally valid as a standard paper contract.
Fill in the special registration form (this would not take long). After you have completed all the fields, you will receive the following information via email:
- your trading account number (login) and trader password needed to access the Client Area. They are also used for conducting operations via a trading platform;
- your phone password (keyword) used when you contact our specialists of the technical support or the dealer department;
- your PIN code for confirming withdrawal requests.
- You can start trading after you have deposited money into your account. You need to do it within 30 days after account registration. The minimum deposit size is just $1.
- Now you can install a trading terminal on your PC, tablet or smartphone, and start real trading!
Still hesitating whether you need to open a trading account? Let us list a few of the benefits you get from working with us:
Instant Trading Ltd. Public Offer Agreement